Real-life room escape games are a type of physical adventure game in which people are locked in a room with other participants and have to use elements of the room to solve a series of puzzles, find clues, and escape the room within a set time limit.
For groups of up to 48 people we can arrange a real live room escape adventure that strikes a balance between well-planned itinerary that includes key highlights of Iceland and spare time to do your own thing as well.
How it works
Teams from 2 up to 48 people are locked in a room filled with puzzles, clues and mysteries. The team has to work together to solve all this in order to get out.
This has to be done in the right order and it is more challenging then you think. The clock is ticking and time really flies. In order to get out the team has to communicate, think strategically and organize.
- We have 6 rooms so up to 48 people can come at once
- We can split the group up to 6 teams
- There can be a contest between rooms – which group will escape first? How many clues each group needs and so on…
What do we get out of it?
- A fun and exciting atmosphere
- The group will work together in a very tense and interesting environment
- Competition and cooperation
This is a great activity to mix business with pleasure.
To receive additional information on large groups of any type, please feel free to contact us.